Vehicle lifts are advanced technologies that stand out as versatile and functional products. These systems, which respond to industrial needs, are widely used especially in the automotive and logistics sector. They provide extremely functional benefits in transportation activities. With its strong reel and hydraulic arms, it can respond quickly to heavy loads during use, as well as offering high energy savings. In this direction, hydraulic vehicle lift systems have the advantages of extremely efficient and cost-oriented use in the long term, especially in intensive use areas.
In addition, this system, which can be used in car parks, helps vehicles to be easily stacked and transported between floors, especially in parking lots or multi-storey car parks.
Vehicle lifts with a carrying capacity of between 2,500 kg and 10,000 kg allow the upper and basement floors of buildings to be used as car parks; It restores area losses such as roads and ramps to the building. When entering the elevator cabin with the vehicle, the user is provided with great ease of use thanks to the button system that allows the driver to go to the desired floor without getting out of the vehicle.
- Your vehicles; They are systems that work with hydraulic oil pressure, used for transfer between floors in residences, businesses and parking lots.
- With the high oil pressure applied by the hydraulic unit, the hydraulic cylinder and chain provide the movement of the platform.
- The hydraulic unit only works in the upward direction. In the downward direction, the platform descends with its own weight.
- Thus, energy savings are achieved.
- Vehicle platforms are manufactured with 2 and 4 columns.
- It is possible to manually lower the platform in the event of a power outage or a possible malfunction.
- A hose burst valve is used on the platforms, which provides safety against hose bursting.
- In overloads, the pressure relief valve and the overcurrent protection relay prevent the engine and the system from being damaged by stopping the platform.
- Platform speed can be determined in the range of 0.05 – 0.15 m/s depending on the carrying capacity.
- Vehicle platforms can be designed in such a way that they do not require pits on the ground.